Thursday, August 19, 2010

Sympathy

Could we have some sympathy please for John.

You know that saying 'No good turn goes unrewarded' well in this case it did.

I had to go to have a fasting blood test so John very kindly walked down to the clinic with me. I had my test and we were on our way back home, just as the traffic was building up and we raced across the road and SNAP, John had done some damage to his tendon and could not walk except very very slowly and with his leg to one side. Off we went to the Doc and today he had his x-ray, now we just wait until tomorrow to get the results....... Best foot forward and all that.



1 comment:

Jane and Chris said...

Aaah, poor John.
I think, in this case, copious amounts of chocolate and ice cream may well ease the pain.
Love Jane