Does anyone remember the Tingha and Tucker Club? with Auntie Jean in the lead role and the secret sign involving the right index finger along the nose and slowly nodding your head, gosh those were the days, of course you will need to be a certain age, or have brothers and sisters who sat glued to the TV watching it. Well I found Tingha retired in a reserve park, scrubbed up nicely too, all the eucalyptus leaves you could ever wish for, and earning a bit on the side posing with visitors.......

Tucker on the other hand is running free in a paddock near us, we saw him when we were eating our Sunday lunch, all thoughts of eating were abandoned as we raced over to see what he was up too now his television career was over.
Not as white and fluffy as Tingha but looking pretty good and wide awake, been out eucalyptus leaf hunting, and was now just sitting around catching his breath and sharpening his claws.

Now you must all remember Skippy, sing along now 'Skippy, Skippy, Skippy the bush kangaroo, Skippy, Skippy, Skippy our friend ever true' that will now be fixed firmly in your mind for the rest of the day, I know you will want to thank me for that........
'Why oh why does that English woman keep shouting TSK, TSK CHT whats up Skip to me every time she sees me' Very odd.

Just ignore her and keep eating your breakfast, she might even get fed up and go away.

Oh goody a punch up, One hook to the left, a quick jab to the right, hop about a bit, a big push and I am the winner.

Girls whatever you do, DON'T look up, the English woman is back, ignore her , she is as mad as a fish, and besides I have never heard of Skippy, have you?

'Hey English woman, look at me I will pose for you'

'Get my better side please' I am after all the most handsome of the bunch.
4 comments:
Oh, Skippy!Did Auntie Jean also caht with Pinky and Perky? You are bound to know the answer to that, oh wise (older) sister!
Love Jane xxx
oops speeling mistook...I meant "did Auntie Jean CHAT.
Jane xxx
I don't think there were any humans in Pinky and Perky, just puppets. This of course could be my downfall and I may be wrong, there was a revival of P AND P in 2008, sad I know, but best of all was Poggles Wood, Tales of the River Bank, The Wooden Tops with Spotty dog. Do you remember Mary Mungo and Mitch?
Linda xx
Damn, meant to write, Midge not Mitch, this typing correctly is such hard work.
love Linda (the older one) xx
Post a Comment