I wish I had seen this in time for Halloween, imagine the wonderful wings you could have made as part of a costume. Not a clue as to what it is but the pattern is inspiring to say the least...... Any ideas? It does look like a huge fly, a bit like the film 'The Fly' so maybe it was a human caught up in a nightmare of a film. I swear it was watching me everywhere I went........tasty.


As if the above was not bad enough we then got a mobile leaf stuck on the window, reminds me of sage for some reason

Not to be outdone there came another beast, what is it with the blasted things, 'I know lets go mess with Linda's head, wherever she goes we will be there'

As if that was not bad enough I went outside and nearly got strangled by cobwebs. They are thick, strong and mostly invisible, they wrap around every part of your body and when you try to get them off they stick, similar to double sided cello tape, once it has you in its sticky little mitts it refuses to let you go. Being the wimp that I am when I did get caught up in it I imagined that the spider had fallen on me and I jumped up and down as if doing a rain dance, squealed like a girl, yes I know embarrassing to say the least but I have spent an hour or two down the Medical Centre with a spider bite and it was not funny, it hurt like mad and to top it all my hand ballooned to the size of a baseball glove........... anyway.........no one came running to save me and I reckon I used a fair few calories leaping around, it was similar to an hours workout, quite an experience let me tell you.

There are so many of them it is like the Keepers of the Fence you do not need an electric Fence just a sign 'Keep away from the fence, Spiders present' Beats a Beware of the Dog sign anyday.

Then I met Simon, we played a game, oh you know the one I mean......get ready cos 'Simon Says'
Stop still........

Lift your front bit up........

Twiddle your feelers........

At least he did not try to frighten me, bite me or wrap me up in gooey string.
1 comment:
Blooming hilarious...you leaping about squealing (hehehe) the neighbours must think you are bonkers!
I love the stick insect! We once had one clinging to the wing mirror of the car ,but he was OK.
Jane xxxxx
Post a Comment