Sunday, October 07, 2007
The Cape
A trip to the Cape of Storms was a must and as we passed through a local town we were met by a troop of Chacma baboons walking down the street, this one decided a quick climb up a garage was a good escape route.
Just at the entrance of the Good Hope Nature Reserve.
Behind John is where the oceans meet at Cape point.
A local sunning himself on the rocks.
I wondered why John wanted me to move over until I saw the sign. Cheeky monkey!!!!!
Where the two seas collide.
An ostrich out searching for his lunch.
A family out for a stroll.
Exposed to gale force winds the sea is never calm
Lin looking rather wind swept at she hangs on the tip of Africa.
On Boulders beach, exercising and performing star jumps.
Some Jackass penguins at Boulders Beach, a protected land-based colony of over 2,300 penguins. Who counts them???????
I thought this was great and yes, we did check, no stowaways for us though.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment