One wet and windy Friday we decided to visit Paul and Sharon and following the coastal road we arrive here at St Catherine's Bay it could almost have been the UK. Wet, windy, raining and cold.

"Coals to Newcastle" When we get to the coast at Newcastle we always see the ships lining up to get to the port, not a clue as to what they carry or deliver but can guarantee a queue.

At least the sun is shining on the Saturday and Joseph has great fun going down the slide. "Do you want to give Nanna a break now" No I thought not!!!!!!!!!!

A creepy crawly in the lounge.

We are at Umina Heights on the way to the sea but first we went to the lookout. The radio had broadcast that there were whales in the bay. We did not see any which was a shame.
If we hide behind this tree Nanna will not find us.

Okay Gramps, I will show you where to go. Giddy up.

What a great view. Pearl Beach.......still no whales though.

Plenty of people on the beach. Not. Reckon I can see someone paddling.

A gramps talk on padlocks.

"Look everyone I`m the king of the.............................................................rock!"

And Joseph..............fast asleep.
1 comment:
What a gorgeous view of Pearl Beach!
The colour of the water!!
Pity you didn't see any whales though, that would have been a thrill.
Love Jane xxx
Post a Comment